Friday, October 30, 2009

Alyssa – 28 Weeks

what i love button.bigger

What I Love About Alyssa – 28 Weeks

IMG_6244

Alyssa it has been a CRAZY week!! Our house is a mess due to the fact that we are remodeling the kitchen.  And you have cut your bottom front two teeth.  So it has been sort of an off week for you but I love you and you are a trooper.

I love you more than you will ever know.  I do hope and pray that that this trend you have started this week of only being happy when Mommy is holding you is due to the chaos around us and once everything settles down you will go back to being my easy going baby.  :-)

I love your thumb sucking habit…I know it is a bad habit (I think we have discussed this before – ha!) but you are so cute about it.  You are not super serious about it but there are times when you just love to suck it though!  Nothing else will satisfy you.

IMG_6250

I love the fact that we have finally found a food that you like – applesauce!!  You have eaten it up the past two days (and it is all going in the mouth – the bib is CLEAN when we are done!  Wow!)

I love how much you love your Itty Bitty Ball from Little Bits.  I know I have mentioned it before but you really do love this ball!! 

IMG_6268

IMG_6271  

 

I love how much you are trying to crawl.  You want to move around and be right with your brothers so bad! 

I love you in your poodle costume that I made you for Halloween!!  You look so cute and so girly!  And you know you are cute in it.  You make the cutest little faces in it!

IMG_6238

IMG_6240

I love the pictures that I got of you this morning.  We did not get many pictures done this week due to the chaos in the house but this morning I decided to get you dressed up and take some pictures.  I found out through a friend’s blog about Picnik – a really cool online photo editing site.  Right now I am just playing with the free version….but it is becoming very tempting to pay the $24.95 yearly price for the premium service!!  There are so many cool effects and it is very user friendly…I am going to try to be good and not pay that premium but it is going to be quite hard I think because I am having so much fun and they love to tease you with the premium features. (I touched up all the pictures on this post with Picnik.  Makes me look like  I am a good photographer huh?  *I’m really not*)

IMG_6244

Alyssa you are growing up way too fast!!!  I want to cherish every moment I can with you while you are so small…because it will only be here for a moment!

IMG_6247

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...