Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I Love Refashioning!

I found some more pictures of another outfit that I refashioned for Alyssa on my camera and noticed that I had not uploaded them yet!

Here was the original items – two very cute shirts that became too short.  The pink one had a ballooned hem at the bottom (and was originally suppose to be tunic length)

IMG_1933

I cut off the top of the pink shirt and noticed that it fit perfectly at the bottom of the green shirt to make a new dress with a balloon hem! 

Here is my cutie modeling her new cute dress!!

IMG_1977 IMG_1978

I am currently taking a break from Alyssa refashioning.  She has a pretty good wardrobe right now :-)  I have been working on baby items for my sister who is due in March :-) Unfortunately I cannot post anything about those yet because she is a reader of the blog.  I will have to wait until after her shower in February!  BUT I have taken pictures and can’t wait to post and brag on myself a bit :-)

I am also working on a new skirt for me!  I can’t tell you the last time I made something for me!  I am hoping to have it finished in time to wear to church on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...