Thursday, October 21, 2010

From A Long Sleeved Dress to A Skirt with Leggings!

Here is another refashion project I have done for Alyssa!

Here is the before picture (I'm sorry...I didn't realize this was a blurry picture until I got it on the computer).  This is a long sleeved dress with bloomers that was too short for Alyssa.

Beforehand I made sure her legs would fit in the armholes - they did - perfectly!!

So I cut off the sleeves and cut off the skirt.

I sewed the sleeves to the leg holes of the bloomers.  For the skirt I folded over the top of the skirt and I sewed it to the waistband of the bloomers (stretching the bloomer elastic as I sewed).

Here is the finished product.

Here is Alyssa wearing her new skirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...