Friday, November 20, 2009

What I Love About Alyssa – 31 Weeks

IMG_1548

what i love button.bigger

Alyssa – 31 Weeks

Alyssa there are so many things I love about you!!

I love how much you enjoyed yourself at the park this week!  You were in the stroller most of the time while I was playing with the boys but you didn’t seem to mind.  You were enjoying being out in the sunshine as much as the rest of us!!

11242_1208187739061_1659731647_544657_4471361_n 

I love how you will play so hard on the floor, rolling everywhere, and then will finally just give it up and fall asleep!  And I cracked up when I took this picture…you managed to put your play mat on top of you like a blanket!

IMG_1580 

I love the relationship you and I are developing!  My prayer is that we will be close and that you will feel that you can talk to me about anything!

IMG_1583 

You are still quite finicky about your eating…You will eat about 3 or 4 bites of breakfast (no matter what it is I give you).  I can’t get you to eat anything at lunch…and you will eat a bit more at supper sometimes.  Oh well – you are still nursing really well and I guess that is what matters right now!  :-)  I don’t think I’m going to have to worry about you weaning yourself from the breast before I am ready like both of your brothers did!

IMG_1519

I love the fact that I finally got a picture of your nose wrinkle!!!  You are so funny!!

IMG_1520

This was taken right after that shot.  This was your reaction to me getting so excited that I actually got a picture of your nose wrinkle!!

IMG_1521

You love your brothers so much and you love playing on Seth’s bed while I am getting them ready for bed!!

IMG_1543 

I love how when I put the camera card in the computer to get the pictures I found quite a few pictures of you on the camera that I didn’t take…apparently Seth got hold of Mommy’s camera again!  But I must say he did get some good pictures of you!!

  IMG_1553 IMG_1554 IMG_1556 IMG_1562

Oh Alyssa I love watching you grow!!  You melt my heart more and more every day!!  You really have completed our family!!  I said this with both of the boys as well…but I can’t even hardly remember life without you now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...