Friday, September 18, 2009

What I Love About Alyssa - 22 Weeks





Once again this has not been a good week in our household.  Both Daniel and I have been sick all week.  My week ended with me having to have my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday.

So sad to say I once again was not able to get pictures and do this post like I really want to.  I can't wait for the day when I can really do this post like I want...maybe next week will be the week!




Aylssa, At 22 weeks I love:

- how you have stayed so healthy during this horrible two weeks.  You have managed to only get a small eye cold that is already cleared up!

-how easy you have been during these couple of weeks.  You are such a "go with the flow" baby and it has made things so much easier.

-how you have become such the little chatter box.  Your coos are so cute and you just love to tell your stories - especially funny stories to Daddy!

-how much you love your brothers and how your brothers can calm you down and make you happy.

-how much you love your blankie and your thumb!  It is just too cute!!

-I love you so much!!  I hope you realize just how much!  I endured having my wisdom teeth taken out with only a local anesthetic and laughing gas so that I could continue to nurse you!  There is no limit as to what I will do for you or my boys!  A mother's love is so strong!



1 comment:

  1. She is so cute, I am so glad you are linking up so I can watch her grow!!!

    ;) Carisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...