Sunday, December 6, 2009

Alyssa – 33 Weeks

_MG_7081

I am so sorry this post is late!  I usually try to get this out on Fridays but it has been a crazy week.  Daddy has been gone since Thursday (is on the plane back home while I type this today) so I have been doing everything I can to keep the kids busy this week!

what i love button.bigger

What I love about Alyssa at 33 weeks:

I love the wonderful pictures that we got last weekend!!  I still have not done the editing on them…but they really don’t need any editing!!  Most of the pics on this post were from last weekend!

I love the fact that Alyssa is learning how to sit up!!  Of course I have to put her in the sitting position but just this week she has learned how to balance herself and sit up for a bit (as long as she doesn’t try to arch her back…then she goes backwards!)  These pictures below were taken the first day she did it!!  She was so proud of herself!!

   

I love how much Alyssa loves her brothers and how much they love her!  She wants to be with them all the time!!

 

_MG_6837IMG_6820 _MG_7002

Alyssa loves ALL of her grandparents!!  She just smiles and coos at everybody!!   (she loves being the little princess of the family!)

_MG_6936IMG_6865 

I know I have said this before and I will keep saying it again and again – Alyssa has truly completed our family!!

_MG_6989

I love the personality that Alyssa is developing!!  She has the sweetest little disposition (most of the time – ha!)

  _MG_7081

She is truly learning how to ham it up for the camera!

_MG_7108 _MG_7112 _MG_7147

I love the fact that Alyssa is a TROOPER!!  She is game for anything!  We went the other night to a parade of lights!  It was VERY cold last night so we opened the back of our vehicle to sit in and watch the parade.  We cuddled up in blankets and she just snuggled right in.

  

I love my baby girl!!!  I am the proudest Mommy there ever was!!

IMG_6904

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...