Monday, June 29, 2009

She's Growing Fast!



It's hard to believe that she is 10 weeks old! She is growing so fast! She had her 2 month check up last week and weighed in at 12 lb 3 oz and was 23 1/4 inches long! She is in the 95%!!

She is starting to smile a lot and is laughing in her sleep! We haven't gotten her to laugh while she is awake but it is only a matter of time!

She is a very quiet baby and doesn't "talk" much. I have been trying to get her to talk to me. Well yesterday we came home from church and all wanted to take a nap. I mean everyone but Alyssa wanted to take a nap. So I decided that I would just put her on the bed with me and she could just watch me sleep :-) Well she decided to start talking to me. It was the sweetest thing and for some reason I didn't mind that it cut my nap time short :-)



Aaron will be turning 2 next Monday believe it or not!! We decided that as he gets older he is going to want to have a party with all his friends so we are going to have to do birthdays the weekend after the 4th to avoid the holiday weekend...BUT...since he is still young and is not into the friend thing quite yet we are going to take advantage of having his birthday celebration on the 4th!! He is going to have a fireworks birthday party with his family!! Mommy is going to have a busy week getting ready for that!



My Little singer! Seth loves to sing! His favorite song right now is The B-I-B-L-E. He sings it all the time. Last night on the way home from church though he started singing "Who Let The Dogs Out". I really don't know where he heard that song! He was also singing I'll Fly Away with his Daddy yesterday!

Have a great week!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...