Wednesday, June 17, 2009

She's 2 Months Old & Other Pictures

It's hard to believe that 2 months ago today I was in a lot of pain fixing to welcome our baby girl into the world! This pic was taken today at the library.



Other Photos
When I had my diaper bag camera out today getting the pictures off of it from the library outing I noticed some "missed" pictures on the camera.

These were taken during our trip to the movies last week!!



These were actually taken by Granny when her and PaPa took the boys to dinner a few Friday nights ago. She saw the camera in the bag and took advantage of some cute moments! I had forgotten that she told me that she took pictures until I saw them on the camera today.

The boys were enjoying an ice cream cone at Dairy Queen.

1 comment:

  1. What nice surprise shots. Hard to believe your little girl is two months!!! What a cutie pie:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...