Thursday, February 3, 2011

Another Dress!!

WOW!  I didn't think that when I posted this post with my drawing of my new design for a dress for Alyssa that I would be writing another post that SAME DAY of the completed dress!!  I can't believe that not only was this a dress that I designed - it WORKED without any redos and it came together QUICK!!!  This is definitely a pattern I will be saving and doing again!!

And if any of you are interested let me know and I can post the pattern on here for you!!

So here is my dress!! It is an elastic waist skrit (with wide elastic that shows on outside).  The top is a peasant style top and the skirt is a circle style skirt!


Here is Alyssa modeling it!  She LOVES it!!





Linking up with the following:
Whimsy Couture



5 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful on her. Fantastic job! Your Valentine outfit is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty dress! I like how you combined the two patterns making it your own design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you mixed it up with adding the circle skirt onto the peasant top and made it a dress. Some of the peasant tops just come out looking more straight than full on the bottom. Alyssa's dress is perfect for twirling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute dress, and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh thats beautiful!! I really like it, great job

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...